Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tangerine Tango Imp

Tangerine Tango Imp by megan_n_smith_99
Tangerine Tango Imp, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

The holidays have come and gone and things are returning to some sort of calm in which I can paint. Well, actually it's 12th night tomorrow, which means I should take my tree down! It's fake so it's easy to put off taking down since it's not shedding needles all over. Did you know needles are specialized leaves? Well, they are.

Anyway, here is a new little painting I am quite happy with. Tangerine Tango Imp. I was inspired by Pantone's color of the year. And she does seem warm and cozy. It has not been too cold in Seattle but it poured and poured yesterday when I was working on this so I probably needed a spot of color.

She's available on Etsy.

No comments: