Sunday, January 22, 2012

Inspiration

My creation by megan_n_smith_99
My creation, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

Here is a bit of what is inspiring me at the moment. I must say the internet is a great source of inspiration and reference - I used to make a lot more trips to the library (ok I still make a lot) and spend a fair bit of time cutting things out of national geographic. now i can have almost any image i could desire at my fingertips - with a little creative searching anyway. Click this image to go to flickr and get more information about any of those photos (and see them full sized.)

I am working on a watercolor I really like but did not do much of anything yesterday - I am feeing particularly unwell. I did read and knit a little bit. i am going to make a cup of tea now and read some more. The snow is mostly gone, one wind storm swept through, and I think another will hit soon. The weather is rarely dull around here.

I am on my 3rd bio of Charles Dodgson / Lewis this year. I guess when I investigate a subject I want to learn everything I can about it.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: