Sunday, January 15, 2012

shades of white

shades of white by megan_n_smith_99
shades of white, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

Here is a little winter inspiration for you. Click on the image to go to Flickr to see larger and get more information on these photos.

Seattle, or I should say parts of the city, are receiving snowfall today. I think this is the 1st snow of the year? No, maybe there was another one, I forget. It does not seem to have amounted to too much and where I live, close to sea level, it hasn't stuck at all. It's interesting to sit by my window and look out at the hill across the ship canal from me in whiteout conditions but not much falling, and nothing sticking, where I am.

But I used the weather as an excuse to lie in bed and read. I really meant to get some things done today but I did not sleep well and I was tired. Hopefully I will be more motivated tomorrow! And if we have to have snow I suppose I would not mind if a little stuck, for a little while at least!

No comments: