Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dear October & information about commissions

Dear October by megan_n_smith_99
Dear October, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

This is another little pair of critters I painted recently. You'd be surprised what you would find if you turn over a hollow log or visit the forest at dawn.

With halloween coming, Christmas, Hanukkah, the Solstice, and Kwanzaa can't be far behind! Paintings make one of a kind gifts. Also I am taking commissions.

How it works: You let me know what you are interested in. Some commissions I have done in the past: favorite animals, totem animals, pet portraits, nursery art, knitted shawls for weddings and other special events, illustrated favorite quotes, etc.

Then I will quote you a price. Pricing is generally based on size and complexity and pricing will be similar to what you see in my Etsy shop.

Once we agree on a price I may ask for a percentage down. I don't always do this, it depends on if I need to purchase materials. I will also give you a timeline on when to expect to see the art.

Once the art is created I will send you a photo and if you like it then you will pay and I will ship the art!

I take commissions for paintings, knitted shawls, and beadwork.

No comments: