The Magic of Books, 8 x 8", Watercolor and ink.
I keep seeing summer reading lists. I usually read more in winter, but I read in summer too. I decided to make a short list of books I've read or reread in the last year are so and that I recommend.
1) The Shadow of the Wind, by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
2) Wise Children, by Angela Carter
3) Pilgrim at Tinker Creek, by Annie Dillard
4)Land of Laughs, by Jonathan Carroll
5) The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman
6) The Cat's Table, by Michael Ondaatje
7) The Bone People, by Keri Hulme
8) Declare, by Tim Powers
9) The Skin Map by Stephen Lawhead
10) A Beautiful Mind, by Sylvia Nassar
I will add to this list with some old favorites too.. or probably make another list.