Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ghost Tree with Birds

I finished a new Ghost Tree painting. It does not show up in the scan but some of the colors in this painting faintly shimmer. I do love paintings birds, though my imagination always runs rampant when it comes to them. Well, maybe when it comes to anything.

I have not been feeling great the last few days so I've been holed up with dvd and my watercolors. I finished watching the 3rd season of Fringe and now I wish I'd stretched it out longer. I think I may just watch it again. That sounds odd I suppose, but when you paint while watching TV you actually don't SEE much of it. Which is why I prefer audio books but I just finished a couple series of audio books and have not found anything else to suit me yet.

This painting:
Ghost Tree with Birds
8 x10 inches
watercolor, acrylic, and ink on paper
available on Etsy.

No comments: