Monday, September 19, 2011

Temple of the Birds

Temple of the Birds by megan_n_smith_99
Temple of the Birds, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

I was really happy with how this painting came out. It was nice to return to the Minaret Series, which I was working on around December / January. It's 8 x 10 inches, which seemed huge to me a few years ago - I've been working on painting bigger and so far my biggest watercolors have been 16 x 20".

It was a quiet weekend. I did not feel very well but I worked on my art and read and watched some dvds. Yesterday I ventured out to restock at the library and get groceries. The library was packed and that always makes me happy. I am glad to live amongst such devoted readers, listeners, and surfers.

Temple of the Birds
8 x 10 inches
watercolor on paper
available on Etsy.

No comments: