Thursday, December 29, 2011

Muddy Waters Cowl

P1010043 by megan_n_smith_99
P1010043, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

I have not been blogging much but expect to resume my more-usual schedule after the holidays. Well, and I am still looking for a job.

This started as a scarf for my friend Janusz but I did not think I would have enough yarn so I decided to make it shorter and add a button. I am not sure cowl is the right word - maybe cravat?

The button is one I've been hoarding, it's some sort of agate. I like the irregular shape. The piece is sort of "bumpy" - I could have blocked it but chose not to because I was going for the whole organic look, which went with the greens and browns.

I'm almost done with my holiday knitting / crafting / arting. my family is celebrating on New Year's Eve so I got an extension as it were.

No comments: