Saturday, February 11, 2012

In The Beginning

In The Beginning by megan_n_smith_99
In The Beginning, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

This is my latest watercolor. In the Beginning. It's the earth's first dream of spring. It's 5 x 7 inches, watercolor and colored pencil, and available on Etsy.

Yesterday I got little things done and should have felt accomplished but not sure i do. I finished this painting, made 2 toys for gifts, listed a bunch of books on eBay, and wrote the outline for a book i am working on. You should check out my eBay auctions here. Some are ending in a few hours too. Lots of japanese craft books, out of print embroidery books, quilting books, and 2 lots of The Studio Zine and other zines by Teesha Moore.

Today I am off to a birthday party for my favorite two year old but I hope for some art time this evening.

No comments: