Friday, February 3, 2012

Green Tea and MI-5

Green Tea by megan_n_smith_99
Green Tea, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

I've listed two more paintings from the Tea Steam Dreams series on Etsy!

I've also started listing some art and craft books, including a lot of OOP books and japanese craft books on eBay.

I started watching MI-5 yesterday. It's a British spy series. It took me a couple episodes to get into it but I really like it. Matthew Macfadyen is really good and the first season has had some delightful cameos - Hugh Laurie and Anthony Head.

My twin sister is a writer and she writes these really interesting blog posts but I find I usually can't think of much to say, I am much more visual - My blog posts are sort of built around my art, and I guess my life and identity are sort of built around it too, so I hope you'll excuse my focus on pictures - they are worth a thousand words, right?

No comments: