Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011 sketch journal - After Klimt


2011 sketch journal
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

This is called "After Klimt" - in honor of Gustav Klimt. I really like his work though I have never seen any in person. Of course my own imagination always takes over so I am not sure Klimpt, were he here and actually cared, see much of his work in there but I assure you that the inspiration started there and then lead me down the twisty paths it always winds me down, deep into the forest, where it's so peaceful and quiet you would never guess there was a city out there, filled with people who are irritated at each other's driving, or are texting while driving, or are making "free" right turns without checking to see if anyone is in the cross walk 1st. Hm, i think I need to draw some more but it's time for work. I have been under the weather but am getting better, so back to the world i go.

No comments: