Tuesday, December 23, 2008

snow lingering


more snow..
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

i took this on my walk to work yesterday. hopefully today will be better - though since whatever melted yesterday has frozen last night-i doubt it. the melt-off was only from where lots of cars drove, it never got very warm. it might warm up enough for a little melting today but then it will get cold this evening and more snow is forecast for after midnight.

only about 1/3 of my coworkers made it to work yesterday, so i was kept fairly busy! we shall see how today goes. i do have a lot of work i could do from home but i feel i should go in. we had a party and a dinner planned for my department and have rescheduled the party for 12th night and the dinner for sometime in january.

1 comment:

Marti said...

I think there was a tracking error, and Seattle got Denver's white Christmas.

I didn't need a coat this morning.