Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Deer arriving


Deer arriving
Originally uploaded by Maxgraphic

My friend max took this. he's snowed in in Port Townsend. His deer friends are his only company. Living in a cabin in the woods sounds ideal in general, and i do love all the little animal-people, but I think I am glad to be within walking distance of a store this week.

My mother called me a little while ago - family Christmas celebrations have been called off due to weather. I have not gotten ahold of my friend who I had intended to spend boxing day with. But I suspect I may be spending Christmas reading and watching DVDs this year. I just got a copy of the Dark Crystal! Surprising I did not already own it, actually.
p.s. you can visit max's website at designyourowncard.com. i assume most self-employed graphic designers do live in cabins in the woods and commune with nature on a daily basis. sometimes more often.

1 comment:

Marti said...

I knew when I sent your Christmas presents to Mom's that something like this could happen. Sorry! Hope you get them before Jan 6...

I'll call you.