Sunday, December 28, 2008

fox


fox
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

well today i went out to brunch with 12 friends. we went to the brunch at ivar's salmon house. all you can eat, which is wasted on me, but it was nice to see everyone, including a few people who no longer live in town but who were home for the holidays.

this little guy is a fox that i crocheted for my friend lou.. based on this pattern with my alterations:
falwyn.wordpress.com/2008/11/29/little-fox-pattern/

tomorrow i am off to vashon island, one of my favorite places, and the place where i grew up.

1 comment:

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

I just had a very large red fox stroll right past me in my neighborhood! I am in awe each time that I see him. A radio announcer in Denver shared last year about finding dead animals on her doorstep each morning. She and her husband feared a stalker. One day, a neighbor witnessed a fox placing an animal on the announcers doorstep. The explanation is that the announcer was pregnant and foxes feed the pregnant members of their community...So beautiful to me...Thanks for sharing your fox! C