Monday, December 22, 2008

holiday ornament


holiday ornament
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

well. it snowed more.. about 6" i guess. so i have about 8" at my house now. made it in to work, though. i walked. it was pretty rough going, and itgace me asthma, and i wish i brought a change of pants, but then i only have 2 pairs of pants that fit me. fortunately eggnog season will be over soon..


this is a beaded ornament i made. the face is raku -- from rama. sadly rama has closed, so i have been hoarding all my rama goodies - until now.

3 comments:

Marti said...

Glad you are safe and sound! We've had hardly any snow here this winter... now, I'm starting to envy you! But it's nice not to have to travel.

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

Sweet ornament! I have not felt well enough to do much art even though I am off of work! I'm going to try today...It always helps! I have a surprise new family member...I'll write about it on my site today or tomorrow! I think you'll like him! You are having more snow than we are in Boulder...although it has been FREEZING cold! Stay warm and walk gently...Camilla

GraceBeading said...

Oh boy, I've been out in ice here, it's so pretty and so treacherous!

A perfect little treasure - your ornament. I had one rama raku face and some leaves, I used them in one piece and am glad I was afforded at least that opportunity. It's beautiful stuff for sure I can see why you'd hoard it!