Friday, March 2, 2012

Moody Blues

Tree by megan_n_smith_99
Tree, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

I finished this painting earlier today. It just needed a few touches. When I started it I had no idea the sky would get so moody and brooding. It could be an April tree, though It's barely March... Anyway, it's available on Etsy.

After having been so much a hermit as of late I saw two friends today. I had tea at Miro with a friend this morning and Janusz came by this afternoon and brought me some of my very favorite tea which you can only get at the Tuscan Tea Room. We drank some (other) iced tea and discussed books and things as we do. I borrowed The Kite Runner and The Bone People. He borrowed a couple but I already forget what - good thing I trust him!

Now it's time to unwind and paint a bit, then probably read a bit. I've gotten my body clock out of wack a bit and I need to readjust it. So why did I eat a few chocolate covered espresso beans earlier? Oh, dear. That was not a good idea.

No comments: