Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dragon Scales

Dragon Scales by megan_n_smith_99
Dragon Scales, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

It's been a good weekend. It was snowing yesterday morning, which is ridiculous for Seattle in March. I went over to visit my friends Alex and Janusz. We just sort of lay about on couches and drank tea and watched a little TV. They introduced me to The IT Crowd and Black Books. A good change from the darker British dvds I've been watching (Mi-5).

Then I went home and curled up with a volume of Neil Gaimain short stories - Fragile things. It was quite enjoyable. A lot of the best short stories have a non-traditional structure, and there are plenty of gems in that book.

This painting is:
Dragonscales
5 x 5 inches
Watercolor on Paper
Available on Etsy.

No comments: