Friday, March 9, 2012

Amid Steam

Amid Steam by megan_n_smith_99
Amid Steam, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

This is my latest painting. It's 8 x 8 inches, watercolor and ink on paper. It's available on Etsy.

I spent a couple of days visiting friends this week. It certainly is a very different life than what I am used to, raising 2 small children. They are both delightful but they have so much more energy than I do. I always enjoy listing to whatever strange stories Ingrid has invented and in watching Finn grow (almost visibly!) and learn new words.

But now I am home with some things to do. I'd love to paint all day but I need to make myself do a few other things first. I'm also working on another large pen and ink drawing I'd like to get back to. We shall see what there is time for!

No comments: