Thursday, July 7, 2011

Anemone Forest

Anemone Forest by megan_n_smith_99
Anemone Forest, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I had a job interview and I think it went ok. At least it did not go badly! We will see if I make it to round 2. There was no point in going home right after since I had a doctor's appointment later, so I leisurely wandered through the bookstore / art supply store. I got a few brushes and 2 new watercolor trays but I am pleased to say I did not feel a desire to cling hoard art supplies because really I have a lot of them!

Later I came home and finished this painting and read. I am reading a book called The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman. It's quite good. An original quirky fantasy that sort of reminds me of a cross between Warehouse 13 and the Sisters Grimm series - but really is quite original.

Anemone Forest
8 x 10 inches
watercolor on paper
available on Etsy

No comments: