Saturday, December 8, 2012

Spirit Beaded Doll

SpiritDoll1 by megan_n_smith_99
SpiritDoll1, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

I've never marked down the prices on my beaded dolls but I have three for sale on Etsy right now, including the doll shown. and they are marked down from $275 & $300 to $220 for this weekend only. Sale ends Sun Dec 8th at midnight PST.

I will also take commissions for a 6" beaded doll for the same price - with a 50% deposit - though I could not promise to have those done by Xmas, so we'd need to discuss the dates.

you can see the dolls
here.

Oh goodness, though, I wish I was feeling as free and serene as the beaded doll appears to be. I think I will be going to the dr. next week - I've been under the weather for 3 weeks and I clearly need a tuneup or something.

I hope I feel like painting today, though possible I will just curl up under my electric blanket and read.

1 comment:

tanders said...

Your beaded dolls are stunning! If I had the extra dough I would buy!!!