Sunday, April 29, 2012

Red Fox

Red Fox by megan_n_smith_99
Red Fox, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

Red Fox
8 x 10 inches
watercolor and ink on paper
available on Etsy.

I had a nice day yesterday running some errands with friends. Running errands is generally more enjoyable with friends. We explored the maze that is Ikea. I'd actually only been there once before. I did not get anything but I looked at picture frames for future reference for shows.

Then I finished this painting last night. Today I am starting a larger painting - 10 x 20 inches. It's on a paper that is new to me, though unfortunately I am not sure what it is, a friend gave it to me. I should have labeled the sheets w/ post-its. I could possibly identify it by texture if I saw it again, though. I hope I like it! I am going to paint while listening to the audio book of American Gods by Neil Gaiman. And hopefully I will also do some chores.

1 comment:

Spiralmoon Studio said...

Wow! I really love this painting!