Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Leaf Song

Leaf Song by megan_n_smith_99
Leaf Song, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

Ugh. I wish I felt as light and free as this leaf, but I did paint it Saturday, so I must have felt better then!

I am sick. lots of colds going around and this is a bad one. I even got my flu shot but of course that does not protect you from everything! Lots of people at work have been sick and I suspect I picked it up there. But we were told no more sick time so I may not be able to go back to my job. We'll see.

I think I will make toast and tea, I think I forgot to eat breakfast and lunch today, though I've napped a bit!

This little painting is available in my Etsy Shop and there are still some little Halloween spooks who needs good homes too.

Hope you are all keeping warm! I am tempted to get pho but that would mean leaving the house...

No comments: