Sunday, March 24, 2013

Owl moleskine & Spiral Moleskine

moleskine by megan_n_smith_99
moleskine, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

These are two of the beaded moleskines I have made recently and which are on Etsy. They were fun to do. I love owls. well, really I love all animals. I saw a meme recently saying something like "When I meet a new animal, my 1st reaction is to make friends. When I meet a new person, my first reaction is to avoid eye contact and get away." I don't really like to think of myself that way, but I guess there is some truth to that. I don't have any pets because my condo is so small, but I do enjoy meeting all the dogs that live in my building.

Yesterday was gorgeous and I got out and enjoyed it! I read in the park. It was lovely - I think that's the 1st time I have done that this year. And I guess it was worth it, even if my seasonal allergies are in full-swing this morning. Perhaps this tea I've made will wake me up and I'll go out into the world again today, armed with a book, a sketch pad, and some pens.

No comments: