Sunday, February 17, 2013

Goth girls, detail

Goth girls, detail by megan_n_smith_99
Goth girls, detail, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

This is a detail of one of my pen & ink drawings, manipulated with instagram. You can see the whole drawing by clicking on the photo to go to Flickr.

I was determined to be slightly useful today and got up and started doing things before I turned on my computer. I made a big salad to last a few days and made some breakfast pumpkin muffins & some no-bake cookies for snacks.

Then for some reason, instead of folding laundry like I should have done, I started rearranging the art on my walls and hanging more stuff up. I am not sure if I overdid it - have to live with it a few days and see. but there are some things I am looking at right now that were in a pile in front of the fireplaces this morning and it sure is nice to see them AND nice to have fireplaces access. not that I need it because it's fake. It came with the place. I may replace it with a closet someday.

Goth Girls, detail
finished drawing is 11 x 14"
pen and ink
Available on Etsy

No comments: