Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bird Watching

Birdwatching by megan_n_smith_99
Birdwatching, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

Two posts in one day! I did get around to scanning the painting i mentioned in the previous post today. I had to scan it in 3 pieces. I sure like the photoshop "photomerge" feature - so much easier than stitching images by hand! Anyway.. this is:
Bird Watching
10 x 20"
watercolor and ink on paper
(i wish i could remember what paper this is.. i tore it off a big sheet and it did not have a watermark. It's nice and thick and sort of cottony.)

See if you can find the hidden birds. How many birds do you see?

2 comments:

Spiralmoon Studio said...

I see four birds. Am I missing any? This is really quote spectacular!

Megan Noel said...

yes there are 4 that i know of! sometimes people see other things in my paintings that i did not even know were there...