Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dryad


Dryad
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

I think to exist in Seattle in Spring you have to be of sturdy stock. Because for every one gorgeous day there is a week of gloom. Well, today is one of the gloomy days!

I took advantage of yesterday though to head over to the bead store in Fremont, and to get a gluten free cinnamon roll at the Flying Apron. It certainly was a beautiful day to be out. Today I am probably going to hole up, continue my job search, and maybe read a bit. I am having problems with my left shoulder which do not preclude painting and drawing - thank goodness i am right handed - but do, i think, preclude any knitting. I sometimes get a pinched nerve in that shoulder and it takes a long time to mend up.

I finished rereading The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende am working on The Grand Tour by by Caroline Stevermer and Patricia C. Wrede. Also in my pile are 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, and The Mislaid Magician by by Caroline Stevermer and Patricia C. Wrede.

My mind seems to be going 2 directions at once but that's not so unusual...

No comments: