Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blue Deer


Blue Deer
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

I had such a good day yesterday that I felt spoiled. I met up with a former coworker for tea, we sat in the park and soaked up some sun. I am starting to be able to detach myself emotionally from my old job. I knew it would take a while because I was there so long but I am glad to see I am making some progress. And I am glad to be able to keep in touch with a few people there who I am quite fond of.

Then I went out to dinner with 2 of my oldest friends and a dear new friend. It is just so good to see people who have known you forever and still like you! A good time was had by all, and next time we go out Peter's wife and kids will also be there so that will be even better.

Today I'm off to Vashon Island!

In the meantime, enjoy this painting:

Blue Deer
5 x 7"
watercolor and ink on paper
on Etsy

No comments: