Monday, September 21, 2009

some thoughts on bartering


some thoughts on bartering
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

some coworkers and i were discussing bartering and all the cool things we have bartered for.

i traded web design for chiropractic, a beaded art doll for therapy (!) and art lessons for massage. I've also traded art for art.

my coworker M has traded web design for pizza, babysitting for software, and care-giving for rent.

K has traded graphic design for massage.

What's the coolest thing you ever bardered for?

Also, just for the record: I sometimes barter stuff! Maybe you want to trade?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have to say the coolest thing I have ever bartered for would be the custom Harley Davidson that I got for my old SUV. I love the feeling of riding down the streets while feeling the wind in my hair. But I have also bartered other things on http://barterquest.com it is a great site if you are interested in bartering.