Tuesday, September 22, 2009

the most famous mushroom of all...


081907alice4
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

so, to continue my theme on mushroom-art, here we have the most famous mushroom of all - the one that alice made the mistake on nibbling on in alice in wonderland! along with the smoking caterpillar, and peeking out from behind a tree the mad hatter. we're all mad here!

click on this photo to be taken to my flickr stream where you can see the whole painting, this merely a detail!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

wow, that's gorgeous. I love Alice in Wonderland...can't wait for the Tim Burton adaptation! Should be really interesting! I've already seen pics of Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter and he looks amazing! When Little Miss Ruby Kitty came my way, I came very close to naming her Alice. :)

Megan Noel said...

i am looking forward to that movie too! i guess your kitty was meant to follow the yellow brick road, not follow the white rabbit!