Sunday, November 30, 2008

my copper tree!


my copper tree!
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

my tree is awesome. and i have not even put any ornaments i made on yet. well, for this year. but i may end up making some ornaments for me AFTER christmas. anyway i love my copper tree and all the earthy colors. + i decorated it with some of my little toys!

bree molinar made the bird on top, and someone, i think andy stern or emmy? made the mouse in the nest. i am not sure who made the hedgehog, but he is needle felted. the tiny tiny birds have magnets in them and they cling to the wire that is the core of the tree. i used lots of little "picks" from jo-anne's. the tree skirt is batik my sister brought back from.. mm, turkey, maybe? i am not sure. it's really beautiful and the orange and purple set off the tree well.

No comments: