Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Red Tree

Red Tree by megan_n_smith_99
Red Tree, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

This is painting from a couple of years ago which I was really happy with. I liked the way the colors come together, and of course I never really get tired of painting trees.

Today my mother and I went to Daniel Smith - a little late-Christmas shopping. I am set for a while on paper, paints, pens, and brushes. It's such a relief to know that one a small stash of paper, waiting.

Red Tree was in a show which just came down, so I've added it back to Etsy along with a few others what were at the show. I have an excess of framed paintings! My condo looks a little like a gallery at the moment...

I've been doing pen & ink this week and I think I will be going some beading tomorrow. Already Christmas feels like months ago, though I am sure next Christmas will be here in about 5 minutes.

What are you working on?

No comments: