Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Passionfruit Tea Watercolor

Passionfruit Tea by megan_n_smith_99
Passionfruit Tea, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

This is a painting from a new series --Tea Steam Dreams -- I am working on, inspired by tea! I'd like to find a teashop to show them at. Actually I will be showing some paintings at Miro in Ballard in October, but I'd like to find something else before then as well. This painting is:
Passionfruit Tea
5 x 7"
available on Etsy.

I am feeling a fair bit better. I had another doctor's appointment yesterday. I don't think I have left the house other than trips to doctor and pharmacy in I don't know how many weeks but hoping to change that today or tomorrow.

I like to listen to audio books while I knit and paint. Right now I am listening to Beggars in Spain by Nancy Kress. It's very interesting. It's about a future where genetic enhancements are common and one of the enhancements is sleeplessness. But it leads to class warfare between the sleepers and the sleepless. I like books that make you think a little. It sort or reminds me of some of Kate Wilhelm's science fiction.

No comments: