Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Girlfriend - a Little Valentine

Well my goodness. There is snow on the ground and as usual Seattle has ground to a halt. I really don't mind this year. In fact this is the 1st snow day in years when I did not have to trudge to work through the snow to answer the phones and keep an eye on everything. It is kind of nice - other than the whole income and health insurance issue.

Yesterday I started watching The Big Bang Theory dvds and alternated between hoping I was not as geeky as the characters and wishing I WAS as geeky as the characters.

Just in case we were snowbound for months like in The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder (unlikely!) I went out yesterday to pick up RXes and library books. Oh, and some good. The library books were the important thing!

Today's painting:
Title: Girlfriends
Dimensions 5 x 5 inches (will fit standard frame)
Media: watercolor and colored pencil and ink on paper
Year : 2012
Available on Etsy.

Two such colorful sweeties - this little painting would make a great Valentine for your sweetie or dear friend. Perhaps accompanied by a pink rose.

No comments: