Friday, January 27, 2012

Another Dragon

063007art1 by megan_n_smith_99
063007art1, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

Here we have another dragon that I painted a few years ago. It is 6.5 x 3.5 inches, watercolor and ink. I think for this one I did the ink 1st, then the watercolor -- lately I've been doing it the other way around. Also this must not be the same paper I am using now. This is probably some relatively inexpensive paper, maybe some Strathmore 140 lb. The Arches really drinks in the pigment, allowing for more intense colors.

I am feeling a bit better than I have in a week actually. The medication I added is helping. I do still feel completely wrung out and exhausted, though. I tried to tidy up a bit but you can barely tell. And I sent out some resumes. I think it is time for a nap now.

A friend sent me this link. I am not one for posting LOLcats every second or anything like that, but this cheers me up: Dormouse napping.

No comments: