Tuesday, November 8, 2011

sketch journal

sketch journal by megan_n_smith_99
sketch journal, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

Another page from my sketch journal. When I don't feel well sometimes I just curl up with an audio book or a dvd and just draw without trying to make something good or finished or anything like that. This week I've been listening to the audio book of Madeline L'engle's The Young Unicorns.

Today I am doing some chores and then going to the trunk show. Feeling a little frazzled but I will have a helper and I am sure everything will be fine. I just don't have the personality that looks forward to new experiences in general. In general I feel rather tentative of them. Though I am going to take the train to Eugene in a couple weeks - my 1st train trip, and I am sort of looking forward to that. But tentative about actually being in Eugene! Well, I guess this mouse can't change her stripes or spots or whiskers!

No comments: