Saturday, April 25, 2015

Little World

I am in the process of moving. ok I am in the process of packing. I am not sure anyone over, say, their 20s should ever move. it's painful. at any rate I have gotten rid of a lot of stuff, which is good because I live in a small space and am moving to a smaller one. I am not sure how I fit this much stuff in my current place. I am down to 5 bins of yarn and fabric! ok, 5 and a half. and in spite of getting rid of a lot of books, I still seem to have... a lot.

so I have not had much time for art lately, but I have made some time, I can't not make art. I do miss painting, I've just been drawing. I hope I can start painting again in a couple weeks. I just can't wait for this to be over and things to seem calmer. I am hoping that will happen, anyway.

this is something I've drawn recently. it's white prismacolor colored pencil on black paper. the paper is Strathmore "art again" recycled black paper, which I really like using. the circle is from tracing around a CD, so that gives you an idea of scale...

No comments: