Friday, February 20, 2015

Getting Ready for Miro!

I am getting ready for my show that will be at Miro next month!

The details:

Miro Tea House
www.mirotea.com
Mon-Sat 8am-10pm Sun 8am-8pm
5405 Ballard Ave N.W. Seattle, WA 98117

The opening will be during Ballard Art Walk, Saturday March 14th, from 6pm to 9pm
The work will go up on March 1st and come down on March 31st!

I plan on showing a lot of my new monster paintings. I need to finalize the list this weekend. What this means is that a bunch of work in my Etsy Shop will be going away and if it sells in the show it will not be coming back. So if there is something you have an eye on, you might want to act now! Also, I do take commissions.

Remember I will have a table with my work at Exterminator City in Seattle tomorrow!

Here is a detail of one of the paintings that will be at Miro. There will be lots of other new stuff I have not shared on-line. Have a great weekend, all!

No comments: