Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Upcoming Events & New Monsters!

Hello folks! I hope you had a good holiday. It was really nice to have a few days off work to regroup and think about what art I want to work on for 2015. I've got a few upcoming events to tell you about, too. So without further ado:

1) This Saturday. January 24th I have a piece in a group show featuring the Artists of Ballard Sketch Team at Push Pull Gallery, in Greenwood, Seattle, from 3pm to 7pm.

2) I will be participating in Exterminator City 3, February 21st from 3pm to 7pm, also in Greenwood, Seattle. Exterminator City is an independent comic artist event, and I will have a new zine premiering there, Stories and Dreams #2. Unless I change the name between now and then, I am still working on it.

3) I will have work(s) in another group show at Push / Pull gallery in Greenwood, Seattle, in March, more information on that will be forthcoming. This show will feature women artists.

4) I will also have a solo show at Miro Tea Shop in Ballard, Seattle, in March 2015. Artwalk is 2nd Saturday. I will post more info on that soon!

& I have some new stuff in my Etsy Shop.

Here are a couple of peeks at things I have been working on recently...

No comments: