Tuesday, March 25, 2014

And Some Monsters

I am still drawing and painting monsters. Not just the little ones, but bigger ones too. This is a snapshot of a detail from one that is 12 x 16". i need to properly scan it. I am thinking of making prints or posters with the image. What do you think?
I am working on several other monster paintings of large and medium sizes. I've got some more ideas, so we will see where this ends up going… Also, for those of you who have been following my blog for a while, you know that I used to publish zines. I am reprinting 3 of my classic zines:
They will be available at Exterminator City in Seattle, April 5th. After that there will be some in my etsy shop. If your want to make sure you get one, you can always Email me. I will also have a NEW zine with recent work, and a NEW coloring folio available! Happy Creating!

No comments: