Sunday, September 29, 2013

Update & Some Monsters, for your consideration

   


I have been in the mood to paint and draw monsters lately. The friendly kind, like Muppets or things Where the Wild Things Are.
I've also, after some experimentation, found a print vendor who produces work that meets my exacting standards. I've added a few to my Etsy Shop.

These are beautiful giclee prints on somerset velvet paper, which is 100% cotton rag watercolor paper. The quality is excellent. Some of the artists I have shown them to thought they were originals. I've got a few for sale now and will be adding more in the future. Let me know if you have any suggestions for what you would like to see prints of. I also have 1 greeting card design from the same printer. It's on thick watercolor paper with a deckle edge and comes with a matching envelope.


I've also started back working a "real" job - I guess here I am using the word real to mean a job with benefits and that involves leaving my studio! I'll still be doing as much art as I have time for.


If you are in the Seattle area, I have artwork up right now at:


Cupcake Royale
1111 East Pike Street
Seattle, Wa 98122
(206) 883-7656
Mon 7am-10pm
Tue-Fri 7am-11pm
Sat 9am-11pm
Sun 9am-10pm

I will have work up there through the end of October and will be there for Capital Hill Art Blitz on Thursday October 10th.

I will also be hanging art at Miro Teahouse next week, which will be up until the end of October, and I will be there for Ballard Art Walk on Saturday October 12th.




Miro Tea
5405 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107
(206) 782-6832
Mon-Sat 8am to 10pm
Sun 8am to 8pm



I hope to see you there!

No comments: