Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Forest Family


Forest Family
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

i was painting minarets but i switched over to the forest creature series over the weekend. I can do different things but I have to block out time for them. So when I am painting a lot I probably will not be drawing, or when I am knitting a lot I won't paint. I can seem to keep 2 things going at once if I don't have much else going on in my life (other than the 9 to 5 job naturally) but not more than 2, and it's actually better if they are two not-very-alike things rather than 2 similar things. And I usually block the periods out over months, not days or weeks. I have to have a stretch of focused time or I never get really submerged into what I am working on.

Well, anyway, I suppose that is enough on how my creative brain works. In case you are interested, I did list a few of my monsters on etsy.

No comments: