Saturday, March 20, 2010

peek a boo


peek a boo
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

when i was working on this drawing last week, i was having some abdominal pain, but i did not know what was waiting for me. after a few hours of steady pain on thursday, my pain got more intense, to the point where i decided a trip to the ER was in order. i got there a bit after 11pm. i was admitted between 4 and 5am. i had my appendix out around 9 am, and got to go home about 24 hours after that.

fortunately since i went in before it got too bad the risks of complications were reduced. everything went smoothly. i am in quite a bit of pain but it seems to be proceeding about as my last laproscopic surgery did. i thought about waiting to go in but i just knew that things were not right somehow.

anyhow, before that excitement, i had listed 3 little easter drawings on etsy. meinoel.etsy.com.

1 comment:

camillaumi@yahoo.com said...

So sorry to hear that you needed surgery once again. I am so glad that you listened to your body and took care of it quickly! Just getting back to blogging after a busy few months. I have missed you. I am busy catching up on all of your recent paintings! So wonderful. Sending you healing angels.

Much love,
Camilla