Saturday, November 8, 2008

update for my family and several readers

i must be getting better because i am feeling well enough to be aware of how bad i feel. spent some time on the sofa today, that was progress. took a shower. did not manage to get the mail, which i did yesterday. fever is up a bit, though not to the point the discharge paperwork said to worry about, so i will just watch it. the bleeding is worse too, but again not to the point the paperwork said to worry. i am going to take my pills and go to sleep. it's hard for me to imagine that some people just bounce right back from this in a day or 2.

1 comment:

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

It is not hard for me to imagine that you are not "bouncing back" right away! You underwent an invasive procedure no matter how the medical world packages it. Don't judge yourself by their unrealistic standards. I work at a nursing facility where I was told that I should not go home from work if I am sick because the director has such "high work ethics" since he worked throughout a stroke episode he was having. Give me a break! I am a very sensitive person-it is actually an asset to my creative gifts. As a result, my body is also very sensitive to medical procedures-especially BIG ones...Take care. You are doing everything you should be doing. Rest easy...Hopefully, the worst part is over...