Thursday, November 6, 2008

health update

o am home. my friend who went with me, audin went to get me some soup and apple sauce. they removed a lot of adhesions that were wrapped all around the outside of my uterus, to the point where my ovaries could not even be seen. from the photos it looks like some may have interfered with my intestines too. i am very tired so more later. i was sent home with painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs which i will be taking. i am glad audin went with me and my friend janusz came over and did chores while i was gone so i came home to clean bathroom and kitchen. vacuumed rugs and new sheets on the bed. i am lucky to have good friends. everyone at the hospital was nice too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you're doing well, and that they found stuff to fix; maybe it'll help some to have that gone!

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

I am so glad that you have such caring friends! It makes such a difference at times like this. Take care. Wrap yourself in soft, warm blankets! Rest and renew...