Monday, November 3, 2008

the tree that nature decorated


bainbridge island
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

i saw this near the ferry dock on bainbridge and it was so beautiful that i had to take a picture. i love japanese maples, anyway.

i have been a bit under the weather, as is so often the case, and i am sorry i am behind on my blogging, reading blogs, and answering comments! i will catch up and i thank all my readers for their patience! :)

i am going to lie low and get some rest this week, then i am having a laparoscopy on thurdsday, a procedure that is probably long overdue. i hope i don't take too long to bounce back -- i am told 2 days -- 2 weeks depending on the person and what they end up finding. so if i am quiet for a bit, you know why. on the other hand i might blog to distract myself from fetting, one never knows.

happy november, in any case.

3 comments:

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

Good luck on Thursday, Megan! I will be thinking of you and envisioning a speedy recovery with lots of energy for creating.

Martha Bright said...

Hi Megan,

I bought some lovely paintings from you--must have been last year--they occupy a corner in the favorite room of my new house.

I hope you are well soon--not sure what the problem is but it sounds as if you have dealing with it for a while. I know how that is.

Glad to see more of your beautiful work!

Take good care

Megan Noel said...

thank you both for your kind thoughts -- it really means a lot to me!