Friday, November 7, 2008

update 2

last night i had a hard time sleeping because of the pain. i took the painkillers and ibuprofen every 4 hours. i have continued that today. they render me unable to concentrate and mostly useless. i have not been able to read. i have slept a lot. i feel like i did 1 million sit-ups. i think i will go to bed soon. i am about to eat some soup. the surgery center called to check on me. it sounds like everything is normal for this point. i am hoping i can sleep better tonight. for longer at a stretch at least. brent brought me some rice pudding this morning, that was good.

2 comments:

Martha Bright said...

I hope you feel better soon. I am sure you are healing--thinking of you.

Take good care.

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

Such discomfort. I am sorry to hear how difficult it is. I had two c-sections with the births of my children. I am familiar with the thousands of sit-ups feeling! Sounds like you are taking good care of yourself. The first few days are the hardest...Can you call in your wonderful Yetis to send healing energy to you???