Thursday, May 10, 2012

pen and ink and pitt pens

pen and ink by megan_n_smith_99
pen and ink, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

I have been nursing a cold this week and have nto done any drawing or painting. i did knit a little and finish a small beaded project. so this drawing is something from a few years ago - 2009 to be exact. This is drawn with a pitt pen, size S, in color sanguine. Depending on your monitor it may appear red, but it's really more a rust color. And one of my favorite pens. I do wish that the S pens came in more colors. There is quite a bit more color selection in size B - the brush pens. Those are also nice but I prefer the smaller nibs for detail work.

It's finally sunny again here in Seattle. I hope you are all enjoying some spring weather and finding ways to be creative!

1 comment:

Tammie Lee said...

sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. wishing you sunshine and health.

This is a wonderful piece, i love your style and artful pieces.