Sunday, May 20, 2012

Among the Fungi

2011 sketch journal by megan_n_smith_99
2011 sketch journal, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

Oh dear, I have not been a good blogger. I am not sure life has been very exciting lately. I have hardly drawn this week and have not painted in close to 2 weeks but i am hoping that will change.. i've been knitting and working on the guest book for my sister's wedding, and reading, and sorting through things to donate. i did read 2 cute new kid / teen books : The Kneebone Boy and The Humming Room by Ellen Potter. Books featuring charming quirky kids. The Kneebone Boy had kids who reminded me a bit of E. Nesbit's Bastable family. I just wanted to check in and hopefully I will have some new art to show you soon!

This is from a page of my sketch journal from last year.

No comments: