Wednesday, June 15, 2011

In My Dreams I Wander

new painting by megan_n_smith_99
new painting, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

Sorry for the lack of, and lack of quality, of blog posts. I was pretty depressed last week and this week I am not feeling well -- 2 completely related facts, I am sure. Some of my chronic health problems are affected by my mood - no big surprise there...

But sometimes when I have been depressed some of my more colorful art has come out of that, so perhaps I am trying to pull myself out of it that way. In particular two of my most colorful beaded dolls, which marked a transition in my beadwork, came out of a low time period. Maybe I will share photos of those dolls tomorrow. In the meantime this is my most recent watercolor.

In My Dreams I Wander
10.5 x 13.5 inches
on Etsy.

No comments: