Tuesday, May 17, 2011

new necklaces


new necklaces
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

These are two necklaces I made for myself. The one on the left features a semi-precious stone -- jasper I think, but don't quote me on that because I may be wrong. Of course I could just call it agate, which is a good guess if you don't know what something is. The bird charm on the left is from Earthenwood Studio, which is one of my favorite places to get special beads and charms to use as focal points.

The necklace on the right features a vintage finding that I got from Fusion Beads. I made these 2 necklaces for myself.

I went out and got some sun (I had on sunblock). It's amazing to have some good weather after what felt like an extra long and rainy winter. Time to break out my summer hats!

No comments: